Sunday, July 22, 2012

Where HAVE you been?!

Dear Tom,


We couldn't help but notice you've kind of stopped blogging recently! We think that's lame.


Said no one ever.

Hey y'all! July is almost over and I've posted exactly one time this month. Things have just been really crazy and busy and overwhelming, and it doesn't look like that's going to stop anytime soon.

So this is my way of saying I'm probably not going to be very consistent until September. The rest of the Summer promises to be really ridiculous and I just don't know what that will mean for this blog, haha.

For the time being (and beyond) you can continue to enjoy weekly videos by me and Tim Blais by checking out (and subscribing!) to our YouTube channel!



Seacrest out!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Tom, I do miss your blog. So start writing again soon, or I will call the one Canadian mountie I used to know and send him after you! Seriously, we do miss your voice here in the blogosphere! Have a blessed Comment Day!

    ReplyDelete