Thursday, June 07, 2012

Cabin 9- Good Riddance

Hey everyone!

Cabin 9 is a two-man act starring myself and the amazingly talented Tim Blais! We just started a Youtube channel, where we will hopefully a video every week or two, with songs and whatnot. Also we have fake voices! It's great! Anyways, without further ado, I present to you Cabin 9!

I figured out how to embed the video! Yay! I'd love to set up some way of having this page just link straight to each new video, but I'm dumb when it comes to these things, so I'll probably just keep doing this! Yay!



(and in case you can't see the embedding video, here's the URL)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyaKOt9orG4&feature=plcp

Hit favorite, like it, share it, whatever! There's more to come and it will (hopefully) get even better over time!

No comments:

Post a Comment